Sunday, September 14, 2008

Goals

I have no pictures to prove this one, but I don't want the memory to fade. Gage is turning out to be quite an asset to his soccer team, he scored 2 goals at their game on Saturday. They won 3-1, it's so much fun to go to his games, he's getting very aggrasive & willing to go the extra mile for his team! I remember all the years on the baseball field & he was never really into it. Always in the out field spinning in circles or trying to play in the dirt. I feel bad I pushed it for so long & didn't realize it was soccer he needed to be playing instead. Elle had quite a game on Saturday too. She scored a goal too...........for the other team that is! That reminds me of my attempts at sports. Ugh! Anyways hopefully we'll get a picture of them actually scoring sometime soon. If you check out The Sackett's Blog, they have tons of pictures!! It's great, thanks Randy & Katie!

No comments: