Sunday, December 7, 2008

Aliens Don't Exist in Woodbury

So my hubby calls me is a panic this morning at work. I can't figure out what he's trying to tell me, so ask him to take a picture & send it to me. This is what I get, those ...... CROP CIRCLE things IN THE SNOW! So now I'm freaking out! At work! What could have done this, It's perfect circles all the way from my front yard to my back yard? I ask my girls at work, they think it's the craziest thing they've ever seen & are a little freaked out! Their freaked out, I'm freaked out, I'm sleeping at my parents house tonight, I think to myself, no chance I'm going home. I saw those scary alien movie, I don't want to get probed, NO WAY!! So all day I'm racking my brain, my grandpa even goes over to my house & takes pictures of it. Then someone suggests I should call one of the NEWS channels??? What, than we'd be one of those crazy families people talk about, NO WAY! So when I get off work I get a call, it's Rich, you'll never believe this...... my son & his 3 buddies thought it would be cool to make perfect circles in our yard, they were hoping they could get in the Guinness Book of World Records!! I've never been so relived to have an imaginative child! I can go home & sleep soundly with no worries! Just a little embarrassed about my imaginative / crazy mind!

1 comment:

Kris said...

How did they do it? I've got to know.