Monday, August 4, 2008

Day At a Minnesota Beach






What a fun day we had today!! The kids were so good while I ran my errands this morning we had to do something fun & out of the ordinary for us pool lovers!! The beach it was!! They had so much fun swimming, building castles, waterfalls, trying to catch fish with their hands or buckets (which was hilarious to watch), skipping rocks & of course making new friends. All the while I got to sit back & relax with a good book, thank god for lifeguards!! Seven hours later I had to call in a reinforcement to help me remove their prunie little butts from the water, they were having so much fun! Rich came to my rescue! I love my Mondays off with the kids, I'm so grateful for the extra time I get to have with them & love to watch their relationship grow into a wonderful bond!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm loving your blog!!!Thanks for finally inviting me. Kidding, but I have been waiting for this because I knew it would be good. I check blogs often so please keep me entertained. Love your family!!!!!