Friday, August 15, 2008

Wi, Dells Trip
















Oh what fun we had in Wisconsin Dells! Grandpa & Grandma spoiled us once again. We had 3 days of fun at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Gage loved the Gigantic Wave Pool with the new friends he made, Elle enjoyed the littler waves with Grandma, Rich would push them out every time a wave came, she loved it. I was a big baby at the outdoor water park, the water was so cold!! I did brave a few Great water slides, but had to quickly soak up some sun by my dad, he was the coolest guy there, displaying all his tattoos. The indoor water park was the best, Rich & I raced down some slides, I of course lost. We went Mini Golfing one night, Elle was hilarious, she would squat down & play hockey with the golf club upside down to get the ball in! Gage was the only one to get a hole in one, Yea! One of the highlights of that night was the ducks at the mini golf course, you could feed them corn, it was adorable being able to feed them out of your hand. You could even pick them up! Their the best feed ducks around! Of course we always have good eats, thats what were really good at, Rich is displaying his love for buffalo wings, what a goon! I'm a lucky girl!! We also went on Go carts Elle & I went so fast, she giggled the whole time, Gage did pretty good after he figured out which was the gas & the brake ( he crashed pretty hard the first time)! Oops! Rich & I braved the Wooden Roller Coasters, wow, I need a neck brace next time! Fun, Fun, can't wait till next time.

1 comment:

Kris said...

You all look so happy and you can really tell that you are having a blast. We have got to check that place out sometime.